Practical Wisdom R2Z is a consultancy formed by Colin Rochester, Bill Rushbrooke and Meta Zimmeck. We are three experienced researchers and consultants, and we specialise in the voluntary and community sector and volunteering. We have a distinguished track record of providing research and consultancy services to clients in the private, public and voluntary and community sectors. Each of us has specific areas of interest and expertise, and together we offer a wide range of services to clients.
- Undertake projects for you
- Work with you on collaborative projects
- Advise and support you as you undertake the work yourselves.
Our aim is to ensure that you receive the help that you need. We will work closely with you in order to ensure that this happens.
We enjoy working with a wide variety of clients and meeting a wide variety of challenges. We are happy to carry out small-scale projects as well as larger ones.
- Wise consultants: We provide confidential help and advice to organisations facing all sorts of thorny issues.
- Expert facilitators: We design, organise, carry out and report back on awaydays, consultations and information-gathering events and seminars.
- Experienced researchers: We provide analytical, qualitative and quantitative research services – from your first thoughts through to the final report and dissemination of findings – including use of existing management information; desk research; interviews; postal, telephone and web-based surveys; and moderation of focus groups.
- Good writers: We write clearly and accessibly in diffferent formats for different audiences – newsletters, feedback from meetings, policy briefings, evaluation reports, academic articles – and we will help you put your best foot forward.
- Good communicators: We present information in a clear and lively way. If information is not readable, it will not be read.